Nicotine + Spice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nicotine + Spice

Placebo Offtopic. Free (inoffensive) discussion, information + appreciation.

Latest topics

» ermmmmm hi peoples! :)
(GAME) The 'your mum' thread, because we're mature. EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:20 pm by Leni

» .....Jokes?
(GAME) The 'your mum' thread, because we're mature. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:12 am by Leni

» hey ya'll =]
(GAME) The 'your mum' thread, because we're mature. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:14 pm by Leni

» PETITION To Get Libby On Facebook!!
(GAME) The 'your mum' thread, because we're mature. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:38 pm by Leni

» PLACEBO DID DRUGS?!?!
(GAME) The 'your mum' thread, because we're mature. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:58 pm by i_spy_bri_pie

» "Sleeping With Ghosts" Era.
(GAME) The 'your mum' thread, because we're mature. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:32 pm by Molko's Princess

» (GAME) Guess The Question
(GAME) The 'your mum' thread, because we're mature. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:19 pm by Molko's Princess

» The Beanie Thread.
(GAME) The 'your mum' thread, because we're mature. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:10 pm by bellatrix

» Flesh Mechanic
(GAME) The 'your mum' thread, because we're mature. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:58 am by i_spy_bri_pie

Navigation

3 posters

(GAME) The 'your mum' thread, because we're mature.

CherryWine
    CherryWine

(GAME) The 'your mum' thread, because we're mature. Empty (GAME) The 'your mum' thread, because we're mature.

Post by CherryWine Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:53 pm

What the title says jocolor

"Your mum's so stupid, when I said drinks are on the house she went and fetched a ladder"
    "Your mum's so stupid, she blinked and got lost"
    "Your mum's so clumsy, she got tangled up in the cordless phone"

etc..

Last edited by Leni on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (changed thread title colour, labelled thread type))
    i_spy_bri_pie
    i_spy_bri_pie

(GAME) The 'your mum' thread, because we're mature. Empty Re: (GAME) The 'your mum' thread, because we're mature.

Post by i_spy_bri_pie Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:12 pm

"Your mum's so stupid, she needs subtitles on her subtitles."
    "Your mum's so 90s, she still thanks God for the gift of dialup internet."
    "Your mum's so bald, she took a shower and got brainwashed."
    "Your mum's so ugly, when she joined an ugly contest, they said 'Sorry, no professionals'."
    "Your mum's so stupid, I asked her to buy me a pair of sneakers and she came back with two candy bars."
    "Your mum's so stupid, she sold her car for petrol money."
    "Your mum's so stupid, she got locked in Mattress World and slept on the floor."
    "Your mum's so stupid, when she heard someone say it was chilly outside, she went and grabbed a size 20 bowl."
    Leni
    Leni
    Admin

(GAME) The 'your mum' thread, because we're mature. Empty Re: (GAME) The 'your mum' thread, because we're mature.

Post by Leni Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:18 pm

Nice thread. (Edited menu title key and label; it's just my rule.)

NOTE: please do not post anything which is directly offensive to women; your post will be (lovingly) deleted to avoid drama.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:49 pm